To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $12.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- About the Contributors
- Prayer for My Children
- Twenty-Five Years Out from Telling Memories: Conversations Between Mary Yelling and Susan Tucker
- Kathryn Stockett’s Postmodern First Novel
- Every Child Left Behind: The Many Invisible Children in The Help
- “We Ain’t Doin’ Civil Rights”: The Life and Times of a Genre, as Told in The Help
- “A Stake in the Story”: Kathryn Stockett’s The Help, Ellen Douglas’s Can’t Quit You, Baby, and the Politics of Southern Storytelling
- Black Women’s Memories and The Help
- The Divided Reception of The Help
- Front Porch
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content