- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Western American Literature
- University of Nebraska Press
- From Derision to Desire: The “Greaser” in Stephen Crane’s Mexican Stories and D. W. Griffith’s Early Westerns Volume 38, Number 4, Winter 2004, pp. 374-401
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Index to Volume 38
- Out-of-Doors in America: Seven Contemporary Looks at the More-Than-Human
- Artistry of Hunger: Desire and Appetite in Desert Solitaire
- From Derision to Desire: The “Greaser” in Stephen Crane’s Mexican Stories and D. W. Griffith’s Early Westerns
- The Naturalistic Impulse: Limitations of Gender and Landscape in Mary Hallock Foote’s Idaho Stories
- Manly Domesticity on the Gold Rush Frontier: Recovering California’s Honest Miner
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content