- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Western American Literature
- University of Nebraska Press
- Sustainable Poetry: Four American Ecopoets by Leonard M. Scigaj (review) Volume 36, Number 3, Fall 2001, pp. 304-306
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Rudolfo A. Anaya: A Critical Companion by Margarite Fernandez Olmos (review)
- Straight White Male by Gerald W. Haslam (review)
- A Friend of the Earth by T. Coraghessan Boyle (review)
- Dream a Little: Land and Social Justice in Modern America by Dorothee E. Kocks (review)
- Sustainable Poetry: Four American Ecopoets by Leonard M. Scigaj (review)
- Touring Indian Country: A Review of Native Fiction from 1999 and 2000
- Road Narratives and Western Identity
- Barbara Kingsolver’s Cherokee Nation: Problems of Representation in Pigs in Heaven
- Go East, Young Man: Class Conflict and Degenerate Manhood in Mark Twain’s Early Writings
- Mixed-Bloods, Mestizas, and Pintos: Race, Gender, and Claims to Whiteness in Helen Hunt Jackson’s Ramona and María Amparo Ruiz de Burton’s Who Would Have Thought It?
- The Winners of the WLA 2001 Awards, Presented at the 36th Annual WLA Conference in Omaha, Nebraska
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content