To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- From the Editor
- We Still Live Here: Âs Nutayuneân by Anne Makepeace (review)
- Reconstructing the Native South: American Indian Literature and the Lost Cause by Melanie Benson Taylor (review)
- American Indians and the Mass Media edited by Meta G. Carstarphen and John P. Sanchez (review)
- The Erotics of Sovereignty: Queer Native Writing in the Era of Self-Determination by Mark Rifkin (review)
- Short Nights of the Shadow Catcher: The Epic Life and Immortal Photographs of Edward Curtis by Timothy Egan (review)
- A Separate Country: Postcoloniality and American Indian Nations by Elizabeth Cook-Lynn (review)
- Conversations with Sherman Alexie edited by Nancy J. Peterson (review)
- Indigenous Studies and “the Sacred”
- Navigating the Maze: The Gila River Indian Community Water Settlement Act of 2004 and Administrative Challenges
- “Therefore Ye Are No More Strangers and Foreigners”: Indians, Christianity, and Political Engagement in Colonial Plimouth and on Martha’s Vineyard
- The Logic of Recognition: Debating Osage Nation Citizenship in the Twenty-First Century
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content