To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 15 articles in total
- Artist Statement: Basket Case from the Surrogate Series
- The Donor Egg Essay
- Artist Statement: Indigenous Virgin
- How Not to Pimp Out Reproductive Justice: Adventures in Education, Activism, and Accountability
- Decentering the Individual and Centering Community: Using a Reproductive Justice Methodology to Examine the Uses of Reprogenetics
- The Erasure of Egg Providers in Stem Cell Science
- Transnational Surrogacy in India: Interrogating Power and Women’s Agency
- Speaking of Solidarity: Transnational Gestational Surrogacy and the Rhetorics of Reproductive (In)Justice
- Roundtable: Reproductive Technologies and Reproductive Justice
- Choosing the Right to Choose: Roe v. Wade and the Feminist Movement to Legalize Abortion in Martial-Law Taiwan
- “The Verdict Created No Great Surprise Upon the Street”: Abortion, Medicine, and the Regulatory State in Progressive-Era Los Angeles
- A Not-So-Silent Scream: Gothic and the US Abortion Debate
- The Feminist Potential of Docudrama: Destabilizing the Primacy of Primary Sources through Paula Kamen’s Jane
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.