- Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Anthropological Linguistics
- University of Nebraska Press
- The Quichua System of Beliefs about Language Acquisition and Social Use: Cultural Resilience in Quichua-Spanish Contact Volume 55, Number 1, Spring 2013, pp. 36-60
To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- The Past Tenses of the Mongolian Verb: Meaning and Use by Robert L. Binnick (review)
- Calunga and the Legacy of an African Language in Brazil by Steven Byrd (review)
- Nominalization in Asian Languages: Diachronic and Typological Perspectives ed. by Foong Ha Yap, Karen Hårsta-Grunow, Janick Wrona (review)
- The Pragmatics of Prophet-Praise Formulas in Jordan
- The Quichua System of Beliefs about Language Acquisition and Social Use: Cultural Resilience in Quichua-Spanish Contact
- Linguistic Archaeology, Kinship Terms, and Language Contact in Suriname
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content