- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Western American Literature
- University of Nebraska Press
- All Is But A Beginning by John G. Neihardt (review) Volume 7, Number 3, Fall 1972, pp. 231-233
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 15 articles in total
- The Man Who Loved Cat Dancing by Marilyn Durham (review)
- Midwatch by Keith Wilson, and The Old Man and Others by Keith Wilson, and Rocks by Keith Wilson (review)
- Sketches of Early California: A Collection of Personal Adventures ed. by Oscar Lewis, andMexico and the Old Southwest: People, Palaver, and Places by Haldeen Braddy, and MaverickTales: True Stories of Early Texas by Jack D. Rittenhouse (review)
- The Mighty Sierra by Paul Webster, andThe High Adventure of Eric Ryback by Eric Ryback, and Animals of the Arctic: the Ecology of the Far North by Bernard Stonehouse (review)
- All Is But A Beginning by John G. Neihardt (review)
- Conversations with Frank Waters ed. by John R. Milton. (review)
- Eugene Cunningham: Realism and the Action Novel
- Folklorists of Texas
- Western Literature Association Newsletter
- Andy Adams and the Real West
- Charlie Siringo: Reluctant Propagandist
- Point of View in “Returned to Say” and the Wilderness of William Stafford
- An Approach to the Western Poetry of Thomas Hornsby Ferril
- Jeffers’ “Cawdor” and the Hippolytus Story
- Why Write About the West?
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content