- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Western American Literature
- University of Nebraska Press
- The Big Sky: A.B. Guthrie’s Use of Historical Sources Volume 6, Number 3, Fall 1971, pp. 163-176
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- The Editor’s Essay Review
- Man and Animals in “The Indian Well”
- Late to the Harvest: The Fiction of J. Hyatt Downing
- Structure and Meaning in S. K. Winther’s Beyond the Garden Gate
- Walter Van Tilburg Clark, A Tribute
- “On History and Its Consequences: A.B. Guthrie’s These Thousand Hills”
- About the Authors
- The Big Sky: A.B. Guthrie’s Use of Historical Sources
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content