- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Western American Literature
- University of Nebraska Press
- Of Mice and Men: John Steinbeck’s Parable Of The Curse Of Cain Volume 6, Number 2, Summer 1971, pp. 123-136
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Arfive by A. B. Guthrie, Jr. (review)
- Black Sun by Edward Abbey (review)
- The Color of Dust by Michael Anania, and: Mountains in the Wind: An Anthology of Rocky Mountain Poets ed. by L. W. Michaelson and G. B. Morgan, and: Poetry North ed. by Richard Lyons (review)
- A Goldenrod Will Grow by Freya Manford (review)
- A Reply to the Headlines by Martin Robbins, and: More Collected Poems by Hugh MacDiarmid, and: Tree Meditation and Others by Alan Stephens (review)
- Paul Horgan: A Bibliography
- Of Mice and Men: John Steinbeck’s Parable Of The Curse Of Cain
- About the Authors
- Steinbeck and Ricketts: Escape or Commitment In The Sea of Cortez?
- Owen Wister’s Virginian: The Genesis Of A Cultural Hero
- “Very Much Like A Fire-Cracker”: Owen Wister on Mark Twain
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content