To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- The Woman at Otowi Crossing by Frank Waters (review)
- Timothy Flint by James K. Folsom (review)
- The Rummy Kid Goes Home and Other Stories of the Southwest by Ross Santee (review)
- Stephen Harriman Long, 1784–1864, Army Engineer, Explorer, Inventor by Richard G. Wood (review)
- Wapiti Wilderness by Margaret and Olaus Murie (review)
- Old Jules Country. A Selection from Old Jules and Thirty Years of Writing Since the Book Was Published by Mari Sandoz (review)
- A Note on “The Mountain Man as Literary Hero”
- Aspects of the Western Comic Novel
- The Primitive and the Civilized in Western Fiction
- Bards of the Little Big Horn
- Washington Irving’s Wilderness
- Internal Debate as Discipline: Clark’s The Watchful Gods
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content