- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- Southern Cultures
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Dixie's Daughters: The United Daughters of the Confederacy and the Preservation of Confederate Culture (review) Volume 10, Number 1, Spring 2004, pp. 100-101
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $19.00 USD.
This issue contains 16 articles in total
- About the Contributors
- The Rise of Southern Republicans, and: The Politics of Cultural Differences: Social Change and Voter Mobilization Strategies in the Post-New Deal Period (review)
- Close Harmony: A History of Southern Gospel (review)
- Dixie's Daughters: The United Daughters of the Confederacy and the Preservation of Confederate Culture (review)
- Ignatius Rising: The Life of John Kennedy Toole (review)
- Separate, But Equal: The Mississippi Photographs of Henry Clay Anderson (review)
- A Southern Memory
- Mill Village and The Stretch-Out
- The Grand Ole Opry and the Urban South
- Grandfather Long the Last Time
- Float Fishing in the Ring of Fire
- Saturday Night and Sunday Morning
- "All Wrought Up": The Apocalyptic South of McKendree Robbins Long
- Fireworking Down South
- Alice Walker: "I know what the earth says."
- Front Porch
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content