To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $46.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Guest Editor’s Introduction
- 植民地朝鮮と宗教:帝国史, 国家神道,固有信仰. Shokuminchi Chōsen to shūkyō: Teikoku shi, kokka shintō, koyū shinkō [Colonial Korea and religion: imperial history, state Shinto, and indigenous beliefs] ed. by 磯前順一Isomae Jun’ichi, 尹海東Yun Haedong (review)
- Salvation through Dissent: Tonghak Heterodoxy and Early Modern Korea by George L. Kallander (review)
- 조선시대 달력의 변천과 세시의례. Chosŏn sidae tallyŏk ŭi pyŏnch’ŏn kwa sesi ŭirye [Calendar change and seasonal rites during the Chosŏn dynasty] by 이창익 Chang-ik Yi (review)
- The Posal between the Mudang and Buddhist: In-between and Bypassing
- North Korean Refugees and the Politics of Evangelical Mission in the Sino-Korean Border Area
- Korean Christian Churches, the ibuk ch’ulsin Minority and the Perception of the North
- Jucheism as an Apotheosis of the Family: The Case of the Arirang Festival
- The South Korean Catholic Church’s Attitude towards North Korea: from Antagonism to Development of Dialogue and Cooperation
- Into the Sunset: Ch’ŏndogyo in North Korea, 1945–1950
- Buddhists in the Two Koreas: North-South Interactions
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.