To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- Contemporary Literature: Prize Announcement
- COMING IN: Contemporary Literature Vol. 54, No. 4, Winter 2013
- The Boy of La Mancha: J. M. Coetzee’s The Childhood of Jesus
- Literary History of the Contemporary
- Hip to Post45
- Twenty-First-Century Poetry and Philosophy in Dialogue
- Concrete Poetry and Conceptual Art: A Misunderstanding
- Writing Systems: Richard Yates, Remington Rand, and the Univac
- Recognizing the Thing Itself in Harry Mathews’s Cigarettes
- Myth and Mimetic Failure in The Remains of the Day
- Gatsby’s Ghost: Post-Traumatic Memory and National Literary Tradition in Joseph O’Neill’s Netherland
- An Interview with Patrick Flanery
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content