- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- The High School Journal
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Engaging "Apolitical" Adolescents: Analyzing the Popularity and Educational Potential of Dystopian Literature Post-9/11 Volume 97, Number 1, Fall 2013, pp. 3-20
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $19.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- Voices of Early College High School Graduates in Texas: A Narrative Study
- Designing Their Own: Increasing Urban High School Teacher Capacity for Creating Interim Assessments
- (Re)considering the Role Familismo Plays in Latina/o High School Students' College Choices
- Engaging "Apolitical" Adolescents: Analyzing the Popularity and Educational Potential of Dystopian Literature Post-9/11
- From the Editorial Board
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content