- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Soundings: An Interdisciplinary Journal
- Penn State University Press
- “The Wisdom of Gracious Acceptance”: Okinawa, Mass Suicide, and the Cultural Work of Teahouse of the August Moon Volume 96, Number 4, 2013, pp. 398-430
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Technology: Friend or Foe?
- The Islamist Venture of the Politicization of Islam to an Ideology of Islamism: A Critique of the Dominating Narrative in Western Islamic Studies
- “The Wisdom of Gracious Acceptance”: Okinawa, Mass Suicide, and the Cultural Work of Teahouse of the August Moon
- Oedipal Complexes: Freud and Artemidorus
- Improvisation as Democratic Virtue: A Deweyan Possibility for African American Religion and Ethics
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content