- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Land Economics
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Social and Ecological Determinants of Land Clearing in the Brazilian Amazon: A Spatial Analysis Volume 89, Number 4, November 2013, pp. 699-721
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- List of Reviewers
- Making or Buying Environmental Public Goods: Do Consumers Care?
- How Can African Agriculture Adapt to Climate Change?: A Counterfactual Analysis from Ethiopia
- Additionality and the Adoption of Farm Conservation Practices
- Social and Ecological Determinants of Land Clearing in the Brazilian Amazon: A Spatial Analysis
- Alleviating Deforestation Pressures?: Impacts of Improved Stove Dissemination on Charcoal Consumption in Urban Senegal
- Supplementing REDD+ with Biodiversity Payments: The Paradox of Paying for Multiple Ecosystem Services
- Identifying Drivers of Land Use Change in China: A Spatial Multinomial Logit Model Analysis
- The Effect of the BP Oil Spill on Volume and Selling Prices of Oceanfront Condominiums
- Coastal Building Codes and Hurricane Damage
- Forgetting the Flood?: An Analysis of the Flood Risk Discount over Time
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content