- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- The High School Journal
- The University of North Carolina Press
- It's Not My Fault: Predicting High School Teachers Who Blame Parents and Students for Students' Low Achievement Volume 87, Number 3, February-March 2004, pp. 5-14
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $19.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Developing Parent Information Frameworks that Support College Preparation for Latino Students
- Promoting Academic Achievement and Identity Development Among Diverse High School Students
- Towards Promoting Biliteracy and Academic Achievement: Educational Programs for High School Latino English Language Learners
- A Critical Race Analysis of Latina/o and African American Advanced Placement Enrollment in Public High Schools
- It's Not My Fault: Predicting High School Teachers Who Blame Parents and Students for Students' Low Achievement
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content