- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Victorian Poetry
- West Virginia University Press
- Victorians in Purgatory: Newman’s Poetics of Conciliation and the Afterlife of the Oxford Movement Volume, 51, Number 2, Summer 2013, pp. 227-247
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Crafting Social Criticism: Infanticide in “The Runaway Slave at Pilgrim’s Point” and Aurora Leigh
- Victorians in Purgatory: Newman’s Poetics of Conciliation and the Afterlife of the Oxford Movement
- Clough’s Last Summer
- Tennyson with the Net Down: His “Freer” Verse
- The Pleasures of Looking and the Feminine Gaze in Michael Field’s Sight and Song
- Thomas Hardy’s Poetics of Touch
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content