- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- Philosophy East and West
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Moral Exemplars in the Analects: The Good Person is That by Amy Olberding (review) Volume 63, Number 3, July 2013, pp. 439-442
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 20 articles in total
- Books Received
- Introduction: Buddhism and Contradiction
- Philosophy and Religion in Early Medieval China ed. by Alan K. L. Chan and Yuet-Keung Lo (review)
- Di er ci Qimeng 第二次启蒙 (The second Enlightenment) by Wang Zhihe 王治河 and Fan Meijun 樊美筠 (review)
- Xu Bing and Contemporary Chinese Art: Cultural and Philosophical Reflections ed. by Hsingyuan Tsao and Roger T. Ames (review)
- Ethics in Early China: An Anthology ed. by Chris Fraser, Dan Robins, and Timothy O'Leary (review)
- Moral Exemplars in the Analects: The Good Person is That by Amy Olberding (review)
- Prophetic Niche in the Virtuous City: The Concept of Ḥikma in Early Islamic Thought by Hikmet Yaman (review)
- How We Think Mādhyamikas Think: A Response To Tom Tillemans
- "How Do Mādhyamikas Think?" Revisited
- Those Concepts Proliferate Everywhere: A Response to Constance Kassor
- Is Gorampa's "Freedom from Conceptual Proliferations" Dialetheist?
- Does a Table Have Buddha-Nature?: A Moment of Yes and No. Answer! But Not in Words or Signs! A Response to Mark Siderits
- Does a Table Have Buddha-Nature?
- The Contradictions are True—And It's Not Out of This World! A Response to Takashi Yagisawa
- The Way of the Modal Realist: Dialetheism and Buddhist Philosophy
- Two Plus One Equals One: A Response to Brook Ziporyn
- A Comment on "The Way of the Dialetheist: Contradictions in Buddhism," by Yasuo Deguchi, Jay L. Garfield, and Graham Priest
- A Mountain by Any Other Name: A Response to Koji Tanaka
- Contradictions in Dōgen
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content