To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $36.00 USD.
This issue contains 14 articles in total
- Ed Ricketts’s 1942 War Treatise: A Personal Introduction
- A Preview of Chapter Seven, “Epilogue: May 1947–May 1948, with Appendices”
- Steinbeck in Academe: “A Matter of Learning”
- Steinbeck in Vietnam: Dispatches from the War ed. by Thomas E. Barden (review)
- Steinbeck Today
- Carol Steinbeck at Work
- Two Views of Stanford’s Teaching Legends: Margery Bailey and Edith Mirrielees and Their Effect on John Steinbeck and Irma Hannibal
- Geopolitical Intelligence and Strategies of War
- The Social Mind: John Elof Boodin’s Influence on John Steinbeck’s Phalanx Writings, 1935–1942
- Literary Barbed Wire: Reifying the Metaphor
- Chapter Six, “It was a paste-up job and I should never have let it go out the way it did”
- The Composition, Publication, and Reception of John Steinbeck’s The Wayward Bus, with Biographical Background
- Synopsis of Chapter Five, “The advance sales of the Bus are stupendous: October 1946–April 1947”
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.