To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- The Artist and the Intellectual: Cultural Ambiguities in the American South
- Charting Authors, Mapping Readers
- Sons and Writers
- Redefining the African American Canon Writer by Writer
- The Intertextual Suttree: Walker Percy, Cummings, and Community
- "Passion Before We Die": James Dickey and Keats
- The Unrevealed in Flannery O'Connor's "Revelation"
- Syncopated Communities: Dancing with Ellison
- Disability, Reactionary Appropriation, and Strategies of Manipulation in Simms's Woodcraft
- A Nation of the Continual Present: Timrod, Tennyson, and the Memorialization of the Confederacy
- Gone with the Wind and the Trauma of Lost Sovereignty
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content