- Digital Price: $29.00 USD (All sales final)
- Education and Culture
- Purdue University Press
- John Dewey's Quest for Unity: The Journey of a Promethean Mystic Volume 29, Number 1, 2013, pp. 135-139
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $54.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- John Dewey's Quest for Unity: The Journey of a Promethean Mystic
- John Dewey's Philosophy of Spirit, with the 1897 Lecture on Hegel
- Creative Actualization: A Meliorist Theory of Values
- The Philosopher and the Lecturer: John Dewey, Everett Dean Martin, and Reflective Thinking
- Preparing to Teach: Redeeming the Potentialities of the Present Through "Conversations of Practice"
- The Problem of Authority: What Can Korean Education Learn From Dewey?
- Decolonizing Vocational Education in Togo: Postcolonial, Deweyan, and Feminist Considerations
- Pragmatism and Community Inquiry: A Case Study of Community-Based Learning
- Dewey's Ethical Justification for Public Deliberation Democracy
- Editor's Note: It's Time for a Change (Again)
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content