- Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Anthropological Linguistics
- University of Nebraska Press
- Sociocultural Identity and Arab Women's and Men's Code-Choice in the Context of Patriarchy Volume 54, Number 3, Fall 2012, pp. 261-279
To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- A Grammar of the Thangmi Language: With an Ethnographic Introduction to the Speakers and Their Culture by Mark Turin (review)
- Reference in Discourse by Andrej A. Kibrik (review)
- Creoles, Their Substrates, and Language Typology ed. by Claire Lefebvre (review)
- Logophoric Discourse and First Person Reporting in Wan (West Africa)
- Sociocultural Identity and Arab Women's and Men's Code-Choice in the Context of Patriarchy
- The Historical Linguistics of Uto-Aztecan Agriculture
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content