- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- Southeastern Geographer
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Displacement and the Racial State in Olympic Atlanta 1990–1996 Volume 53, Number 2, Summer 2013, pp. 198-213
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- Cahokia: Ancient America’s Great City on the Mississippi by Timothy R. Pauketat (review)
- Swamplife: People, Gators, and Mangroves Entangled in the Everglades by Laura A. Ogden (review)
- Pentagon Contracts and Dixie
- Displacement and the Racial State in Olympic Atlanta 1990–1996
- Downstream Trends in Grain Size, Angularity, and Sorting of Channel-Bed and Bank Deposits in a Coastal Plain Sand-Bed River: the Pascagoula River System, Mississippi, USA
- Foreign-born Latino Labor Market Concentration in Six Metropolitan Areas in the U.S. South
- Recovering Destination from Devastation: Tourism, Image, and Economy Along the Hurricane Coasts
- Sleeping Kudzu. Bruinsburg, MS. December 2004
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content