- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- Sign Language Studies
- Gallaudet University Press
- A Linguistic Analysis of the Negative Headshake in American Sign Language Volume 68, Fall 1990, pp. 217-244
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- A Commitment to Professionalism: Educational Interpreting Standards Within a Large Public School System
- Exploration of Factors Affecting Attitudes Towards Sign Language
- A Case Study of a Physically Impaired Deaf Child
- A Linguistic Analysis of the Negative Headshake in American Sign Language
- Deaf Identity
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content