To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Contents of 1991 Volume of Sign Language Studies
- Studying Deaf Culture: An Introduction to Ethnographic Work in Deaf Communities
- Sign Language, Culture & Community in a Traditional Yucatec Maya Village
- Some Aspects of the Deaf Experience in India
- The Founding of Two Deaf Churches: The Interplay of Deaf & Christian Identities
- Door into Deaf Culture: Folklore in an American Deaf Social Club
- Spatial Referencing and Cohesion in an American Sign Language Text
- Knowing & Using Female & Male Signs in Dublin
- Kinship Terms in Argentine Sign Language
- Sign Language Varieties in Costa Rica
- Cross-Cultural Studies: Signed Language & Deaf Communities
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content