To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Editors' Note
- Of Border-Crossing Nomads and Planetary Epistemologies
- Geohistorical Maps Within, Against, and Beyond Empire
- Response to Victor Li
- Marshall Sahlins and the Apotheosis of Culture
- The New Combinations: Revolt of the Global Value-Subjects
- Multicultural Masculinities and the Border Romance in John Saylesis Lone Star and Cormac McCarthyis Border Trilogy
- On the Advantages and Disadvantages of Postcolonial Theory for Pan-American Study
- Haunted Houses, Sinking Ships: Race, Architecture, and Identity in Beloved and Middle Passage
- Writing American: Between Canon and Literature
- Civic Multiculturalism and the Myth of Liberal Consent: A Comparative Analysis
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content