To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- Editors’ Note
- Index: Volume 35, 2012
- Reviewed Elsewhere
- Annual Bibliography of Works about Life Writing, 2011–2012
- The Public Time of Private Space in Dior by Dior
- “No Possessions but Rages”: Vindication, Salvation, and Early Kentucky Prison Letters
- Shameful, Impure Art: Robert Crumb’s Autobiographical Comics and the Confessional Poets
- Witness or False Witness: Metrics of Authenticity, Collective I-Formations, and the Ethic of Verification in First-Person Testimony
- In Remembrance: Dr. Julia Swindells (13 August 1951 – 29 October 2011)
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content