To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $36.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- The Autobiography and Interview of Jane Elizabeth Manning James
- Transformative Action in the Classroom: Tips and Techniques for Using Multimedia Resources to Teach Africana Religions
- Is This Thing On?: A Reflection on Multimedia Use in Teaching Africana Religions
- Moved by the Spirit: The Role of Performance in Teaching African Diasporic Religions
- "Faithfully (Doggedly) Representing Africana Traditions in the Classroom"
- Teaching and Learning about Africana Religions through Multimedia
- Satti Majid: A Sudanese Founder of American Islam
- Willful Spirits and Weakened Flesh: Historicizing the Initiation Narrative in Afro-Cuban Religions
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content