To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 14 articles in total
- A Treacherous Subject: An Introduction
- Editors’ Note
- Lispector, the Time of the Veil
- Redeeming the Post-Metaphysical Promise of J. Saunders Redding’s “America”
- Aporias of Marranismo: Sabina Berman’s En el Nombre de Dios and Jom Tob Azulay’s O Judeu
- The Sacred Part: Deconstruction and the Right to Die
- Bare Life, Labor-Power, Mobility, and Global Space: Toward a Marxian Anthropology?
- “Betrayal (of Nature) (in Homage to Harold Pinter)”: A Drama
- Secrecy and Betrayal: On Kafka and Welles
- Political Betrayal: Hélène Cixous’s The Perjured City
- Borges: Faith in Your Face
- The Bloody Price of Adoption: Betrayal and Absolution in Kleist’s “The Foundling”
- Betrayals: An Entertainment
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content