- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- The High School Journal
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Do We Know Who Will Drop Out?: A Review of the Predictors of Dropping out of High School: Precision, Sensitivity, and Specificity Volume 96, Number 2, December/January 2013, pp. 77-100
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $19.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Moving From College Aspiration to Attainment: Learning From One College Access Program
- Assessment of Foreign Language Teachers: A Model for Shifting Evaluation Toward Growth and Learning
- Extrinsic Motivation for Large-Scale Assessments: A Case Study of a Student Achievement Program at One Urban High School
- The Making of Masculinities: Fighting the Forces of Hierarchy and Hegemony in the High School Setting
- Do We Know Who Will Drop Out?: A Review of the Predictors of Dropping out of High School: Precision, Sensitivity, and Specificity
- Letter from the Editorial Board
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content