- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Human Resources
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Women’s Inheritance Rights and Intergenerational Transmission of Resources in India Volume 48, Number 1, Winter 2013, pp. 114-141
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Noncognitive Skills and the Gender Disparities in Test Scores and Teacher Assessments: Evidence from Primary School
- Incorporating Employee Heterogeneity into Default Rules for Retirement Plan Selection
- The Motherhood Earnings Dip: Evidence from Administrative Records
- Do Mothers Decide?: The Impact of Preferences in Healthcare
- Women’s Inheritance Rights and Intergenerational Transmission of Resources in India
- Discrimination Begins in the Womb: Evidence of Sex-Selective Prenatal Investments
- Prenatal Sex Selection and Missing Girls in China: Evidence from the Diffusion of Diagnostic Ultrasound
- The Effect of Housing Wealth on College Choice: Evidence from the Housing Boom
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content