To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Kipling as Browning: From Parody to Translation
- Hardy’s Browning: Refashioning the Lyric
- The Genesis of Balaustion’s Adventure
- Decomposing but to Recompose: Browning, Biblical Hermeneutics, and the Dramatic Monologue
- Men and Women and the Arts of Love
- Love Among the Political Ruins: 1848 and the Political Unconscious of Men and Women
- Apocalyptic “Christmas-Eve”/Extravagant Criticism
- Robert Browning’s Homesickness
- Robert Browning’s Debut: Ambition Expressed, Ambition Denied
- Future Directions for Robert Browning Studies: A Virtual Roundtable
- Browning’s Bodies and the Body of Criticism
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content