To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- Moving Pictures
- Spaces of Punitive Violence
- The Historical Condition of Filipino America
- Otaku for Queer Theory and Media Theory
- "I Kill White Mens . . . Cause I Can": The Rewriting of Liberation and Mastery in Dessa Rose
- "A Fierce Silence Falls": Lu Xun's Call to Arms
- Landscape Culture: Ansel Adams and Mary Austin's Taos Pueblo
- Lucy Snowe, a Material Girl?: Phrenology, Surveillance, and the Sociology of Interiority
- The Victorian Childhood of Manga: Toward a Queer Theory of the Child in Toboso Yana's Kuroshitsuji
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content