- Price: $19.00 USD
- The Good Society
- Penn State University Press
- Prometheus Unbound: Populism, The Property Question, and Social Invention Volume 21, Number 2, 2012, pp. 219-233
To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- Introduction: Reclaiming Populism as a Different Kind of Politics
- Populism-Bringing Culture Back In
- African Modernity and the Struggle for People's Power: From Protest and Mobilization to Community Organizing
- The Political Populism of Saul Alinsky and Broad Based Organizing
- The Success and Contradictions of New Deal Democratic Populism: The Case of the Civilian Conservation Corps
- Populism and the Second Voice of American Politics: Wilson C. McWilliams as Democratic Theorist
- Prometheus Unbound: Populism, The Property Question, and Social Invention
- Pierre Bourdieu and Populism: The Everyday Politics of Outrageous Resistance
- The Promise of Democratic Populism in the Face of Contemporary Power
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.