- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Korean Religions
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Sŏn Master T'oeong Sŏngch'ŏl's (1912-1993) Legacy: One Century after his Birth and (almost) Two Decades after his Death Volume 3, Number 2, October, 2012, pp. 173-186
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $36.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Korean Shamans in the Present Tense: Introduction
- 종교권력과 한국 천주교회. Chonggyo kwŏllyŏk kwa Han'guk Ch'ŏnju kyohoe [Religious Power and the Korean Catholic Church] (review)
- Born Again: Evangelicalism in Korea (review)
- The Philosophical Thought of Tasan Chŏng (review)
- Korean Buddhist Nuns and Laywomen: Hidden Histories, Enduring Vitality (review)
- Sŏn Master T'oeong Sŏngch'ŏl's (1912-1993) Legacy: One Century after his Birth and (almost) Two Decades after his Death
- Devotionalism Reclaimed: Re-mapping Sacred Geography in Contemporary Korean Buddhism
- The Figure of Baozhi (418-524): A Model for the Buddhist Historiography of the Koryŏ Dynasty?
- Competing Chinese Names for God: The Chinese Term Question and Its Influence upon Korea
- An Interview with Jongsung Yang, Curator of the Exhibition Mediator between Heaven and Earth-Shaman
- "Money is the Filial Child. But, at the same time, it is also the Enemy!": Korean Shamanic Rituals for Luck and Fortune
- Reconfiguration of Korean Shamanic Ritual: Negotiating Practices among Shamans, Clients, and Multiple Ideologies
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content