- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- The High School Journal
- The University of North Carolina Press
- When is Homework Worth the Time?: Evaluating the Association Between Homework and Achievement in High School Science and Math Volume 96, Number 1, Fall 2012, pp. 52-72
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $19.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- When is Homework Worth the Time?: Evaluating the Association Between Homework and Achievement in High School Science and Math
- Predictors of Placement in Lower Level Versus Higher Level High School Mathematics
- Finding a Civic Voice: Latino Immigrant Youths’ Experiences in High School Social Studies
- Exploring the Meaning African American Students Ascribe to Their Participation in High School Career Academies and the Challenges They Experience
- Letter from the Editorial Board
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content