To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 14 articles in total
- About the Contributors
- From the Editor
- The Literary Life of Cairo: One Hundred Years in the Heart of the City (review)
- Soldiers, Martyrs, Traitors, and Exiles: Political Conflict in Eritrea and the Diaspora (review)
- Frontiers of Violence in North-East Africa: Genealogies of Conflict since 1800 (review)
- Kumsaa Boroo: Jiruu fi Jireenya/Life and Times (review)
- Understanding the Somali Conflagration: Identity, Political Islam and Peacebuilding (review)
- Kossoye: A Village Life in Ethiopia (review)
- Italian National Identity in the Scramble for Africa: Italy's African Wars in the Era of Nation-Building, 1870-1900 (review)
- Utopia and Ethiopia: The Chronicles of Lalibela as Critical Reflection
- The Making of the 1990 Manifesto: Somalia's Last Chance for State Survival
- "Because God Has Given Us the Power of Reasoning": Intellectuals, the Eritrean Muslim League, and Nationalist Activism, 1946-1950
- "Guarding the Guards": The Failure of the Colonial State to Govern Police Violence in Sudan, ca. 1922-1956
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.