- Digital Price: $6.00 USD (All sales final)
- Southern Cultures
- The University of North Carolina Press
- The Rise and Decline of the Redneck Riviera An Insider's History of the Florida-Alabama Coast (review) Volume 18, Number 4, Winter 2012, pp. 110-112
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $12.00 USD.
This issue contains 14 articles in total
- About the Contributors
- Anetso, the Cherokee Ball Game At the Center of Ceremony and Identity (review)
- The Coasts of Carolina Seaside to Sound Country (review)
- Freedom's Teacher The Life of Septima Clark (review)
- The Rise and Decline of the Redneck Riviera An Insider's History of the Florida-Alabama Coast (review)
- What Reconstruction Meant Historical Memory in the American South (review)
- A Natural-Born Linthead
- Race as Region, Region as Race: How Black and White Southerners Understand Their Regional Identities
- "That Ain't Your Name": An Engaged Identity and Other Gifts from a Dysfunctional Southern Family
- The Country Store: In Search of Mercantiles and Memories in the Ozarks
- NASCAR vs. Football: Which Sport Is More Important to the South?
- Secret Sharing: Debutantes Coming Out in the American South
- front porch
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content