- Digital Price: $6.00 USD (All sales final)
- Southern Cultures
- The University of North Carolina Press
- The Lynching of Emmett Till: A Documentary Narrative (review) Volume 9, Number 4, Winter 2003, pp. 99-103
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $12.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- About the Contributors
- Fixin' To Git: One Fan's Love Affair with NASCAR's Winston Cup (review)
- Nations Divided: America, Italy, and the Southern Question (review)
- The Lynching of Emmett Till: A Documentary Narrative (review)
- Confederate Money: A Memoir of the 1850s and 1860s
- "Lord, Have Mercy on My Soul": Sin, Salvation, and Southern Rock
- "I Played by the Rules, and I Lost": The Fight for Racial Equality in the North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Georgia Scene: 1964
- April--Deep South
- Locals on Local Color: Imagining Identity in Appalachia
- "Oh, so many startlements...": History, Race, and Myth in O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- Front Porch
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content