To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $50.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Supply Chain Management: A Global Perspective (review)
- Optimal Pricing and Coordination Schemes for the Eastern Route of the South-to-North Water Diversion Supply Chain System in China
- Proposed Modifications to the Cost-Benefit Analysis Decision Criteria for Road Project Evaluation to Improve Decisionmaking
- Impact of Collaborative Transportation Management on Logistics Capability and Competitive Advantage for the Carrier
- A Comprehensive Risk Assessment and Evaluation Model: Proposing a Risk Priority Continuum
- An Exploration of the Relational Effects of Supply Chain Disruptions
- The Power and Centrality of the Transportation and Warehousing Sector within the US Economy: A Longitudinal Exploration Using Social Network Analysis
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.