To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $21.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- Guest Editor's Note
- Publisher's Note
- Selling Students on the Character of Liberal Arts: A Benefit of Worldview Awareness in Education?
- Composing a Good Strong Story: The Advantages of a Liberal Arts Environment for Experiencing and Exploring the Narrative Complexity of Human Life
- Facebook and the Liberal Arts
- The J-School Debate: Is the Timing Finally Right for University Journalism Programs and the Rest of the University Community to Work Together?
- Folklore and the Liberal Arts
- World History, Liberal Arts, and Global Citizenship
- The Liberal Arts in Anglophone Africa
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content