To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 27 articles in total
- Editor's Introduction
- Meditation in Modern Buddhism: Renunciation and Change in Thai Monastic Buddhism (review)
- A Mounting East-West Tension: Buddhist-Christian Dialogue on Human Rights, Social Justice, and a Global Ethic (review)
- Embodied Cross: Intercontextual Reading of Theologia Crucis (review)
- Hidden Dimensions: The Unification of Physics and Consciousness (review)
- Buddhism for a Violent World (review)
- Eminent Nuns: Women Chan Masters of Seventeenth-Century China (review)
- Hyphenated Christians: Towards a Better Understanding of Dual Religious Belonging, and: Buddhist and Christian? An Exploration of Dual Belonging (review)
- The Process of Buddhist-Christian Dialogue (review)
- Dialogue Comes of Age: Christian Encounters with Other Traditions (review)
- Report on the Thirtieth Annual Conference of the Japan Society for Buddhist-Christian Studies
- Report on the Ninth European Network of Buddhist-Christian Studies Conference: "Hope: A Form of Delusion? Buddhist and Christian Perspectives"
- Society for Buddhist-Christian Studies Graduate Student Essay Winner 2011
- Society for Buddhist-Christian Studies: Frederick J. Streng Book Award 2011
- The Annual Meeting of the Society for Buddhist-Christian Studies: San Francisco, California, USA, 19-22 November 2011
- Trungpa's Barbarians and Merton's Titan: Resuming a Dialogue on Spiritual Egotism
- Nuclear Power after Fukushima 2011: Buddhist and Promethean Perspectives
- "It Not the Only One": Womanist Resources for Reflection in Buddhist Studies
- Buddhist Meditation for the Recovery of the Womanist Self, or Sitting on the Mat Self-Love Realized
- Canada and Pure Land, a New Field and Buddha-Land: Womanists and Buddhists Reading Together
- The Womanist-Buddhist Consultation as a Reading Community
- "Yes, We're Buddhists Too!"
- Who Is a Buddhist?
- Fulfilling Mitzvot through the Practice of Lovingkindness and Wisdom
- A "Hypostatic Union" of Two Practices but One Person?
- Just Peace: A Buddhist-Christian Path to Liberation
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.