To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $42.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Images and Imagination: Toward a Conversation about Eighteenth-Century Euchee History
- The Cherokee Phoenix: Resistance and Accommodation
- “Too Light to Be Black, Too Dark to Be White”: Redefining Occaneechi Identity through Community Education
- “Last Evening I Saw the Sun Set for the Last Time”: The 1832 Treaty of Washington and the Transfer of the Creeks’ Alabama Land to White Ownership
- Mr. Poe’s Indians: The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket and Edgar Allan Poe as a Southern Writer
- Native American Taste: Re-evaluating the Gift-Commodity Debate in the British Colonial Southeast
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content