- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Journal of Medieval Religious Cultures
- Penn State University Press
- Prison Prologues: Jewish Prison Writing from Late Medieval Aragon and Provence Volume 38, Number 2, 2012, pp. 137-158
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $34.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- The Cambridge Companion to Medieval English Mysticism (review)
- The Call to Read: Reginald Pecock’s Books and Textual Communities (review)
- Willing to Know God: Dreamers and Visionaries in the Later Middle Ages (review)
- Sermon-Writing Women: Fifteenth-Century Vernacular Sermons from the Augustinian Convent of Jericho in Brussels
- A Byzantine Theodidact: Symeon the New Theologian’s Claim to Be Taught by God
- Sanctity and Identity: The Authentication of the Ursuline Relics and Legal Discourse in Elisabeth von Schönau’s Liber Revelationum
- Prison Prologues: Jewish Prison Writing from Late Medieval Aragon and Provence
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content