To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $12.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- About the Contributors
- The Price of Defiance James Meredith and the Integration of Ole Miss (review)
- The Music Has Gone Out of the Movement Civil Rights and the Johnson Administration, 1965–1968 (review)
- Raising Cane and Backwater Graffiti
- The Past, Present, and Future of Southern Politics
- “The Issue Is the Control of Public Schools”: The Politics of Desegregation in Prince Edward County, Virginia
- The South in the Shadow of Nazism
- “No Juan Crow!”: Documenting the Immigration Debate in Alabama Today
- “What Sells Me”: Bill Clinton, 1974
- On the Temper of the Times
- The South in Red and Purple: Southernized Republicans, Diverse Democrats
- Front Porch
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content