To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- The Road to the North: Sámi and Finn Encounters in the Inari and Teno River Areas as Depicted in Poetry and Oral Tradition
- The Empty Quarter?: Identifying the Mesolithic of Interior Finnmark, North Norway
- The Prehistory of Inuit in Northeast Greenland
- Late Holocene Hunter-Gatherers at L’Anse aux Meadows and the Dynamics of Bird and Mammal Hunting in Newfoundland
- Early Prehistoric Archaeology of the Middle Susitna Valley, Alaska
- An Archaeological Test of the Effects of the White River Ash Eruptions
- The Importance of Birds in Ocean Bay Subsistence: Results from the Mink Island Site, Katmai National Park and Preserve, Alaska
- What is in a Name?: The Predicament of Ethnonyms in the Sugpiaq-Alutiiq Region of Alaska
- Editor’s Note
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content