To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- A PEGS Reader
- Possessive Individualism and Locke's Doctrine on Taxation
- Possessive Individualism at 50: Retrieving Macpherson's Lost Legacy
- C. B. Macpherson and Liberal-Democratic Theory
- Machiavellian Democracy in the Good Society
- An Emancipatory Interpretation of Property-Owning Democracy: Rawls, Wright, Sen, and Politics
- Basic Capital: A Policy Whose Time Has Come . . . and Gone?
- Privacy, Private Property, and Collective Property
- Property-Owning Democracy, Civic Education, and the Reasonable Surfer
- Reciprocity as Mutual Recognition
- Rawls, Adam Smith, and an Argument From Complexity To Property-Owning Democracy
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.