- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Anthropological Linguistics
- University of Nebraska Press
- We Are Our Language: An Ethnography of Language Revitalization in a Northern Athabaskan Community (review) Volume 53, Number 3, Fall 2011, pp. 291-292
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- We Are Our Language: An Ethnography of Language Revitalization in a Northern Athabaskan Community (review)
- Explorations in Navajo Poetry and Poetics (review)
- Oxford Handbook of Linguistic Typology (review)
- “We Don’t Know What We Become”: Navajo Ethnopoetics and an Expressive Feature in a Poem by Rex Lee Jim
- Language Contact and the Genetic Position of Milang (Eastern Himalaya)
- Serial Verb Constructions in Dyirbal
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content