- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Storyworlds: A Journal of Narrative Studies
- University of Nebraska Press
- Rethinking Narrativity: A Return to Aristotle and Some Consequences Volume 4, 2012, pp. 1-24
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $34.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Editor's Column: Transmedial Narratology and Transdisciplinarity
- Narrative Empowerment through Comics Storytelling: Facilitating the Life Stories of the Intellectually Disabled
- Narrative Ethics and Possible Worlds Theory: Toward a Rapprochement
- Second-Person Narration in Literary and Conversational Storytelling
- "Click = Kill": Textual You in Ludic Digital Fiction
- Narration, Intrigue, and Reader Positioning in Electronic Narratives
- Rethinking Narrativity: A Return to Aristotle and Some Consequences
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content